Homemade Facial Hair Removal Ideas
The cost of facial treatments can be expensive, especially if you need more than just peeling and moisturizing. Although it is an advantage to frequent salons and clinics so as to maintain the health and glow of your skin, you still need to prepare a budget for getting a facial, as this should be done on a regular basis or once every four weeks. Laser hair removal is one of the most expensive treatments that will drill a hole in your pocket. There are ways that you can remove facial and body hair without going to salons and clinics. Here are some facial and body hair removal recipes you can use if you do not have the budget yet to consider laser treatments.
For removing facial and body hair, you can use a mask of paste made of 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 4 teaspoons honey. Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse well. This procedure should be done twice a week. Another way to reduce hair growth is to make a paste by mixing sugar, water and lemon all together.
Egg white is also an effective face mask and treatment for hair removal. Simply mix one egg white with 1 tablespoon of sugar and ½ teaspoon of corn flour and mix them until it produces a sticky or pasty texture. Let it dry on your face, and peel it off with your finger. Apply this mixture at least 3-4 times a week. This will not only remove facial hair but dead skin cells as well.
You can also make your facial hair less visible by applying a paste that will turn your hair golden brown. The paste should be applied before bedtime as applying this mixture can take so much of your time. Just mix 2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice and ½ teaspoon sugar. Apply the mixture on your face three times a week for approximately 2 months.
Aside from these homemade pastes for facial and body hair removal you can also try other alternatives to laser treatment such as waxing, shaving, bleaching and tweezing. These inexpensive and homemade facial treatments are a great way to remove unwanted hair. Although these treatments may not give you permanent results that laser treatment provides, it can still save you from the risk that such treatment entails, especially if it is not done by a qualified doctor or technician. There are numerous recipes you can get from the internet that are not only affordable but also effective in getting rid of facial hair.Incoming Searches:
- homemade facial hair removal
- hair removal mask
- homemade face mask for facial hair
- Home made hair removal recipes made with honey
- egg white recipe for removing facial hair
- egg sugar and flour face mask
- how to remove facial hair with egg mask
- oatmeal mask for hair removal
- homemade face pack for face hair removal
- homemade hair removal with egg
- demodex remove hair mask home made
- facial masks for hair removal
- facial mask for unwanted facial hair
- face mask with eggs for hair removal
- egg whites sugar and flour for hair removal
- egg white sugar flour hair remover how to with pictures
- permanent erotic face mask